Licensed to sell real estate since 1993, I pride myself on listening to my clients’ needs. I am a personal representative for those wanting to buy, sell, or build in Winneshiek County. Whether a property is actively listed with one of Decorah’s reputable agencies, for sale by owner, or you want me to knock on a few doors…I can complete your real estate offer with the protective clauses and contingencies my clients need. I am a member of the Northeast Iowa MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
Be sure to check out my Facebook page for Decorah real estate updates.
CONTACT ME: Call 563-380-8911 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
You’ll love living, working, playing, or retiring in Decorah!
- Buy your dream home in Decorah
- Build a ‘best practices’ new home in Decorah
- Be a part of Iowa economic development, with a business start up in Downtown Decorah.
- Plant an organic acreage in Winneshiek County.
- Enroll or work in Decorah Schools.
- Explore & own a piece of Northeast Iowa.
- Retire in Decorah!
New Home Construction and Sustainable Building
If you’re looking to build a new home in the scenic Driftless Oneota Valley Region, you’ve come to the right place. My husband owns and operates Tom Massman Construction and has built over 125 new homes in the Decorah area. Tom and I have obtained Certification from the Center on Sustainable Communities, so we build green!